My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Alrighty then...

First off - Whoohoo!! It's Friday! And it's payday - even better!! (Yes, I *am* looking for even the smallest things to celebrate - what of it?)

And celebrate I shall. How you ask??

By cleaning out the garage!!! Whoo!

...

What? Why are you looking at me that way?? This could be really, really fun! I am telling you!!

Convinced yet? Yeah - well, me either. But I should get some points for trying, right? And I have to say - in the dark recesses of my mind last night I formulated quite the action plan.

You heard me - I dreamed about cleaning out and reorganizing the garage all.night.long. **sigh** It's better than dreaming about being repeatedly hunted and killed by psychopaths (another recurring theme with me) but still. The garage?? Good grief!

At least I got some good ideas out of the deal. Really I did! (Apparently I am brilliant at 3am while unconscious. Who knew?!?!) And WxMan, that lucky guy, is here to help me! Yay! So we'll see how it all works out...

Other things to celebrate today include the fact that Oklahoma turns 100 years old today! Whoohoo!

And since I am married to an Okie I suppose we should do SOMETHING to commemorate the occasion. Drink a Coors Light maybe?? Deep fry something?? Race a covered wagon down the street? [Clean out the garage? -Ed.] Yeah - I am sure we can find something in that list that won't further alienate the neighbors... Like I give a crap. A little Sooner Schooner action would probably be good for them....

You have no idea how often I hear that fight song in this house. Seriously....

Okay, I am off. Happy Friday, y'all. And be on the lookout for runaway schooners today. Just sayin'...