My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Done!

With the farookin' newsletter. Finally. And I even caught *this* little typo before it went out for general consumption...
"Please bring your donations for the Food Panty and place them in the Thanksgiving basket. Thanks!"
Whew! Food Panties would be a bad thing, I think. But that's just me.

So now I am going to do something fun - like hang curtains! Whoo!

No seriously, the sun freeking *rises* in the guest room. It's not good, and company is coming, you know! Yay curtains!

In a few minutes I have a date with a good book on the patio - a miracle has happened. Both girls were invited to friends houses to play. I.am.alone. For a little while, anyway...

Bliss.