My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Sick...

Why? Hell if I know...

But sick I am. Though thinking back (and I have had a great deal of time to think since 2am) I have not to my knowledge been exposed to anything!

The girls have been fine (knock on wood) and otherwise the only sick people I have been in contact with have either been encountered virtually or at a great distance.

Either way, ugh. Sick.

Why is it we never appreciate feeling good until we feel like crap?

Why is 2:00 am the "go to hour" for germ activation and the internal command uh oh... gotta run....

Why?

In an effort to feel better, I just nibbled on some toast and had some tea - sadly I am not feeling... uh... optimistic.

Gotta go lay down.