My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wow. What does it mean though?

So WxMan is in the midst of taking a week off for no good reason (the *full* seven days, mind you) and much to my surprise, he is not just bonding with his chair playing PS2 and watching Magnum P.I. reruns.

You know what he's doing???

Chores. Lots of chores...

He even asked me for a list! Did you read that??? Asked. For a list.

Yesterday, (without any input from me) he got the rest of the edging installed and rock layed in the back yard, edged all of the sidewalks (and we have a lot of sidewalkage), ran the weedeater, mowed the lawn, sprayed the basement and all of the outbuildings for spiders and other vermin, made some headway on the garage, and spent time on the roof cleaning out gutters....

Holy Crap!!

Now I am starting to think that maybe he wants something.... But what could it be?!?!? The suspense is killing me....