My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hey? How come everybody is so tall??

Oh, it's just because I am laying down....

Something has decided to knock me on my ass today. I don't know if I have picked up a bug, something that hates me is polinating, or if feeling like I just got off a mutant merry-go-round while being pummeled in the desert is a result of my blood donation yesterday. (I mean, I did the double platelet donation, but last time I was perfectly fine afterwards...) If this is what anemia feels like, anemia sucks...

Either way, I feel like crap. Like come home early from work and go straight to bed crap. Crappity crap crap.

This is an attempt of my tried and true method of trying to make myself believe (and act) like I feel fine.
"I'm fine... No really, I feel great. Well, okay not great. But I'll be okay..."
I have a ton of stuff to do, and unfortunately (since I have no clone) it's up to me. Sucky but true, that. I figure I'll either feel cured or I got about 2 hours before I crater. We'll see.