My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

'Tis the season....

Yesterday, many items were crossed off Hubby's "honey do" list...

Lawn mowed Check.

Spray the basement and foundation for eight legged critters Check.

Weed and feed for the newly shorn grass Applied.

Clean out corner flowerbed Check.

Play video games Check. (Not technically on the "honey do" list, but why fight it?)

Today, the forecast is for a high 67 degrees and sunshine. It going to be like watching a junky waiting to get a hit. It's golf season....

And this is more true than I care to admit.














So while I think I'll skip going for a drive with him, I have to think of something fun to do this afternoon myself. Hmmmmm....