My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Time to poison the environment!

The other rite of Spring...

And you know, I block out forget about our need to do this until the problem is (literally) staring me in the face. Or in my case, scaring the livin' crap outta me.

Yesterday, no less than 3 spiders decided that they needed to make my acquaintance while I was working in the basement. And this morning there were two more. Ugh. Now, I am all for getting my blood pumping first thing, but this is not a good way to do it. No sir. Not good at all.

And I know countless other eight legged critters are just biding their time, waiting for the perfect moment to say hello give me a freekin' heart attack. Lovely.

The first five, of course, are no longer of this world. And today the rest of the arachnids are going to get a message from me. This is MY house, fellas. You are not welcome here. And I've got a special cocktail formulated just for you.

Hubby's "honey do" list just got a little longer...