My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Oh yay! Humidity!

The good news?? I have happy skin today. No need to moisturize within an inch of my life with my face continually crying out "Thirsty!! Still thirsty!!" Nope. I have happy skin.

The bad news? My normally rational little follicles seem to be channeling either Sally Struthers or David Lee Roth - not good. Not good at all. ( And definitely not attractive.)

In other news, I have a couple of memos that I cannot post at work so I have no choice but to vent post them here.

First up, hey Crazy Lady?? Can I call you Crazy? Yeah? Okay. Please, for the love of Mike, if you want us to admire your pedicure just WEAR SANDALS, hmmmmkay? Do not run up to me squealing "Ooohhhh, look! Pretty!" While ripping off your shoes and socks. It's disconcerting to say the least. San-dals. It's not that hard... And you're scaring people.

And notice to the one woman in the whole place who wants to carry with her the protective aura of fruit and fresh flowers and gin soaked rotten roses (or whatever that stench is) at all times?? Look. If I can smell you five minutes before you arrive and continue to smell you fifteen minutes after you leave IT'S TOO FREEKIN' MUCH. Tone it down, please! I do not want your "aura" haunting my senses for the rest of the day. We are not meant to be that intimate. And I like being able to breathe.

Okay, I feel better now. Can't wait to see what happens today!