My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What am I again?

Hey now. This was fun.... It looks like Dash over at The Boiling Point and I have something in common!

I will have to try one of these sooner than later. It's not as dark as I usually like, but what the hey -- it's gotta be better than that swill Contagion and T1G were consuming over the weekend. Right?


Boddingtons
(33% dark & bitter, 33% working class, 66% genuine)


Boddingtons is a slightly ritzy, but truly tasty, beer. In case you don't know, each can has this little contraption inside that fizzes when you open it to give the beer a delicious creamy head.

Now, being a good girl, I will make no claims about the creaminess of your head. But I will suggest that, based on the results of your test, you have a light, friendly disposition, and I consider the bouyant fizz of a Boddingtons to be the beery analogue of that. Your test also indicates you have refined tastes, and Boddingtons is my favorite beer. If you've never had one, get one sometime soon.
Link: The If You Were A Beer Test written by gwendolynbooks on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test