My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sick....

Oh crap. I woke up this morning with a head full of cement. Scratchy eyes, scratchy throat (oh great - I can kiss whatever voice I have goodbye...) , achey everything, upset stomach, the whole nine yards. Bleh.

And it's going around too.... VW has had sick kids this week and is hoping that she doesn't succumb to the illness, Trouble tried to kill herself gardening and then got the flu... Me? I had no idea you guys were so freekin' contagious! Good grief!

I've survived work today and just taken some more cold meds. (What a choice, I can be stuffed up and miserable or edgy... lovely.)

I think I'll blame Daylight Savings. I want to go back to bed now....