My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Mystery?

Well, I guess so.... Here's today's brain bender:

--------------------------

The Great Detective had no trouble with this case. The formula read "heat the ingredients from 0 to 10 degrees in 5 minutes. The colour will change from blue to red." The young American said that it didn't work.

What was wrong?

-------------------------

Okie doke. The answer will follow in the comments as usual. I gotta go work on my answers to the 20 questions posed by Blue Tige....

Update: I am obviously running late today! Sheesh! Today's smartypants is jvh from Showcase of a Shattered Mind. Way to go, Girl! And thanks for playin' everybody! :)