My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, January 23, 2006

quiz me!

Lifted from Sarah's place That's Not Very Nice....


You Are 30% Weird

Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.



And the WTF question in this quiz?
4. You would rather be deserted:

O In a foreign country where you don't speak the language
O On a street corner in the inner city

Ooohhkaaay. I am missing some seriously vital information here! Like what kind of weapons am I carrying? What time of day is it? Do I have any cash on me? How about a cell phone?

And are we talking "foreign country" like Italy or Japan? Or like Colombia or Pakistan? "Inner city" like Des Moines or Oklahoma City? Or like East St. Louis or Detroit? There are differences people! I need more visible parameters here!

Anyhoo, 30% weird. That's like weird lite, right?