My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Who is it?

Saturday's puzzler...

Sam was atanding at the post office looking at a 'wanted' poster. Someone asked him who the man in the poster was and Sam replied,
"Brothers and sisters I have none, but this man's father is my father's son."

Whose picture was on the poster that Sam was looking at?
--------------------

Think you know? Leave your answer in the comments! I've got to go shovel some more snow....

Update: Oh crap, my back hurts! Note to self: snow makes things pretty, but it's heavy as hell and I have too many sidewalks and a big-ass driveway... Pass the freekin' advil already!

Anyhoo, T1G from Drunken Wisdom is our official smartypants today, proving once and for all that only the weak brain cells are killed on Friday nights! Whoohoo!