My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dogs...

I blog about my kids, I blog about my hubby, I blog snark and life and occasionally politics, but I have yet to blog about my dogs.














With all of the regular cat blogging that goes on (and this week from an unusual source), I think there should be more dog blogging. To further that goal, I decided that it was time to introduce my dogs.

These are my furry children. Taylor (the blue one) is 12. Buddy is 9. Other than acting as canine doorbells, they generally don't do anything bloggable. (They are Olympic grade nappers though!)

For interesting dog blogging, I suggest you go here. It's technically dogcrapblogging, but it's a great story...

(Oh, and they rarely look that happy to see me -- I'm holding a piece of ham......)