My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, October 24, 2005

It's Monday

.....and I got nothin'.

Nothing big is happening around here -- we did have to finally break down and turn on the furnace last night which was a bummer. I was hoping to hold out for a while longer yet. I swear, just three weeks ago we were still running the AC for cryin' out loud!

Hubby has been watching what can only be described as "Storm P0rn" all morning. Does it make me a bad person to kinda wish that these idiot reporters would actually get hit with some debris just for being stupid enough to be out in the hurricane?? Good grief!

So, not much happening here -- I should probably be thankful considering what other folks are going to be doing today and in the coming weeks, huh?