My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, October 21, 2005

I'm Procrastinating....

....sing it with me now!

Lots to do and no desire to do it. (And let's face it, I am the only one who gives a crap if it gets done anyway....) So let's dink around and look for funny stuff to link!

Mens Room Monologue This is awesome! A flash cartoon that Hubby says is spot on -- he hates "crowders" too! I learn something new everyday.... like what a "crowder" is...

Laid Off -- Help Wanted Who knew unemployment could be so funny? (Another flash cartoon)

And just the thing to get us ready for some Football tomorrow: the camera angle counts, folks... big time. At least he looks happy though, right?