My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, August 05, 2005

Oh Crap....

Don't you just hate it when you do something really stupid?

And what did I do? I have inadvertently cursed myself in one of the worst. ways. possible. I know it sounds as though I am being overly dramatic, but I am now doomed! Doomed I tell you!

......so what did you do?

Only the stupidest thing you can imagine -- and I was just being nice! I didn't even *think* of the ramifications of what I was saying!!!!

......so what did you say?

Arrrrghhhh! And now there is no escaping the consequences! I am just going to have to deal with it! And I don't want to have to deal with it!

[**sigh**] .....so enough already -- what the hell did you do?!?!

I don't even want to think about it. What will my mother say??? I was raised to know better!

.....I'm leaving.

Okay, okay. So like I said, I was just being nice! And then, well, it just slipped out!

......WHAT SLIPPED OUT!

I thanked the neighbor lady for the **grumble grumble grumble.......**

....you thanked her for the WHAT???

ZUCCHINI. Okay? I thanked her for the zucchini that she gave to the girls out of her garden. **sob** And she just stopped by and gave me another basket full!!!!

.....oh crap. You *did* screw up! heh.....

I know! I totally screwed up! And now she is going to want to give me zucchini all of the time!!!What am I going to do with all of this !#$%^! zucchini?

......beats me. Hey, I've gottta go...... ::edges away::

Hey wait! Want some zucchini?

...... **crickets** ......

Crap. Anyone have a great recipe then? Anyone?