My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'm Going!

That 1 Guy over at Drunken Wisdom has planned a blog fest in *my* neck of the woods and I get to go!! Whoohoo! I am sooooo looking forward to meeting some of my favorite bloggers! If you think you might be up for some live bloggy fun in the:
Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin, Eastern Iowa, Western Indiana....
... area, click on over -- it's an open invitation! Just let him know via comments or email. I am so psyched!** :)

**Even though I am usually very shy in social situations where I don't "know" anyone and I tend to hate/avoid them at all costs, but it's sorta like you "know" people when you read their blogs. And I really like a lot of the people that are showing up... and it's only an hour away... and T1G was one of the first people to comment on my blog ever... and...and... and... and I am rambling because I am nervous, even though I shouldn't be, and I am really looking forward to the whole thing... **sigh** I'm going. And I'm psyched!