My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Well hell...

Apparently I felt the need to ensure that I look like death warmed over tomorrow...

"How can you ensure that, Rich??" some may ask. Well, I can cry. At length. Sort of on purpose, but not really...

See? I don't *like* to cry - so in general, by in large, I DON'T.

Really.

It's relatively controllable - like deciding pain doesn't hurt and cold isn't cold. (No BS - pain and cold are negotiable. As for crying... You can just choose *not* to. It's not that hard, really...)

Unfortunately for me - arriving this week from my movie queue - P.S. I Love You**. And it has been awaiting my attention. And I am a complete sucker for sad movies and happy happy joy joy TV shows. Best watched alone, IMO...

Holy shit.

Can you say cry?? Good gray grief - I am surprised a flotation device didn't appear. But seriously - that movie goes in with the likes of Extreme Makeover Home Addition. Unless I buy stock in kleenex first... Ugh.

Meanwhile, will someone hand me a paper bag?? I am going to need it tomorrow... I look like hell...

**And just for the record, the ending wasn't bad. Nice ending. Very nice ending. And fairly good acting throughout. Loved Kathy Bates and they guy who played Denny on Grey's Anatomy (nice ass there!!). Regardless though. No more of that weepy crap...