My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

On the Fly...

And you know I can't make stuff like this up...

There is "planning" - which is what *I* like to do. And then there is"Whatever. We will just go with it!" Which is WxMan's style...

WxMan just called to let me know that he has invited a few folks over for the evening. And while the invite was NOT a surprise - "I am just going to make a suggestion, Honey - fer God's sake, don't prepare anything!" You know I had a back up plan in my head.

Because it pays...

Have a plan.

Have a back up plan.

And have a damn back up plan for the back up plan. That's how I roll...

And that's a good thing - because they are hungry. And celebrating...

He would soooooooo suck at this without me, I swear.....