My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Want to know what I did today?

Well, it looked a LOT like this...

Since we got SEVEN inches of the white stuff, however, it was more shoveling and less "scraping." I do own one of those honkin' 30 inch snow plow thingys. They work great when there is just a bit of snow - and it's good to take care of the part of the driveway that you discovered has re-drifted over again during the day. Grrrrrr.....

Whatever. My folks are on the road to get here as I type, I just hope the Dakota's are kind and gentle to them and they arrive before the NEXT five inches comes down tomorrow night.

I am going to go play in the kitchen now. At least it's warm in there... Oh! And take an Advil...