My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Getting ready for company...

Lots of excitement for me this weekend! Oddybobo is coming to town!! Nothing but fun there... Nothing but fun.

So to share a little of the fun I am preparing for, here is today's Brain bender so you can waste time at work play too.

Ready??

--------------------

Laura likes peanuts but not grapes, and she likes potatoes but not tomatoes. Following the same rule, will she like radishes or string beans?

--------------------

Huh. Well that's interesting. I just hope that Oddybobo like the snacks I'm making! (No radishes or string beans in sight.)

Anyhoo, like always the answer will appear in the comments later. Have fun!