My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Whoohoo!

It's Friday!!

And even though tomorrow it's supposed to be 64 degrees and raining.** It's very nice out today so I plan to enjoy it!

I may even get the chance to buy this guy a beer this afternoon and hang out! Doesn't get any better....

So, Happy Friday to you as well. I hope that y'all are having as much fun.

**(But just so you know things aren't too perfect, of course the girls' soccer games are scheduled for 8:30 am and are taking place in different places tomorrow morning. I will be one very damp, very chilled and scattered soccer mom. Gah.)

Oh! And I'll make up for yesterday's Brain Bender... Promise. I can be such a doofus. ; )