My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A picture is worth 1000 words....

OddyBobo tagged me with a new meme. It goes something like this....

1. Choose a search engine (e.g. Google), click "images."
2. Pick 5 random blogfriends.
3. Think of a word or a phrase that you think describes each friend.
4. Do an image search of that word or phrase.
5. Pick an image that makes you say "Ah-ha! That's it!"

This is too fun! (And I love the image that Oddy picked for me... "Observers are worried." Indeed! Ha!)

So first up is my friend, Trouble over at Dubious Wonder.

I googled "trouble."

Oh yes. This image is just the ticket! Trouble to a T!







---------------------
Next, Virenda from The Green Straw (who is always up for a good time.)


I googled "red carpet" so see if I could come up with an image that has as much swish, cool beauty, style, and snark as I know Virenda to have.


------------------
Next from Pereiraville we have Rachel.

I googled "quirky wit"
This is quirky and has style. Perfect.

Correction! My search phrase was "quirky style." (Some of you needed more than one...). But still, it all works. Quirky, witty, has style.... yup.
-------------------
Alli at Fox Rants.


Oh yeah. I googled "fox rants" and found this little animation. Just the image I had of Alli. Quirky, capable, tough, endearing...



-----------------
And finally, Leslie from Leslie's Omnibus


I googled "bus fun" because you know that you'll have fun while you are around the witty and charming driver of this bus.... Whoohoo!

---------------
Okay! All y'all consider yourselves tagged! This was a fun one! Thanks for the tag, Oddy!