My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A couple of quick things...

First, the Carnival of the Recipes is up over at Dubious Wonder. I get to host the carnival next week! Yay!! Make sure you submit your yummy!

-------------------

Next we have this, via Leslie.

RRevolutionary
IIntense
CClever
HHaunting
MMeek
OOrganic
NNoisy
DDysfunctional

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Huh, I don't know about the noisy or organic parts, but the rest seems to fit okay...

-----------------
All American Kid

Popular but not plastic. Athletic but not a jock. Smart but not a brain.

You were well rounded and well liked in high school.


Popular? I don't know. I wasn't hated. I remember mostly not liking the "popular" people much... And I was never voted Queen or Princess or was in the Court of anything (and I think that might have been a requirement). Also, I wasn't good at being mean or exclusionary which was another requirement, I'm sure....

But otherwise, yup. I hung out with the jocks (I was a swimmer), the Speech Geeks (I was on the debate team), the Brains, the Motorheads (hello! I drove a 1973 AMC Hornet and they needed the practice....), And I was friends with a few of the Criminals (hey, you never know when you are gonna need a slim jim).