My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Vistas.....

Did you ever watch a movie just because of the beauty of the setting?

Today as I clicked around I found Legends of the Fall. And no, I'm not talking about Brad Pitt being the "setting" (frankly, he doesn't do a thing for me.... He can join Russell Crowe in that category....) I'm talking about views like this:













Just goes to show, you can take the girl out of the west. But it's hard to take the west outta the girl....

(And just for the record, I have never made it through LotF without falling asleep -- 'course I was living in Montana when it came out. I was spoiled seeing mountains all of the time....)

Later: And the follow up movie today is Dazed and Confused. It wouldn't seem like a good pairing, but somehow it is....