My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Procrastinating??

Yeah, well, I'll see your procrastinating and raise you some futzing around!

Man, oh man, I have company coming and it's two days until Thanksgiving and I am still behind and unmotivated! I sooooo wish it were just as fun to scrub toilets and grocery shop as it is to dink around on the internet and find goofy stuff like this.

Oh well, time to suck it up and work like the grownup I am supposed to be. I just wish I could get the new $%^#$*&# Madonna song out of my head! I haven't been able to kill this earworm even with Sunshine of your Love -- and that usually works for me every time! Must be her pointy boobs or all of that Kabbalah or something....

Here's hoping that your Tuesday is going well.

h/t to Trouble for the Llama song..... :)