My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

5 Things Meme

ArmyWifeToddlerMom posted a 5 things meme today and said that she wasn't going to tag people -- she wanted everybody to answer.

(It's something she's doing while being pissed so I figure I can play since I'm freaked out, right?)

So anyhoo, here goes...

5 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Visit New York City.
2. Take a cruise.
3. See the girls grown up and happy.
4. Write a novel.
5. Tour Europe.

5 things I can do:
1. Cook.
2. Work hard and play hard.
3. Plan and cater an event/party.
4. Be a true and loyal friend.
5. Stand up for myself and others.

5 things I cannot do:
1. Play golf.
2. Run fast.
3. Tolerate whineyness or meanness.
4. Eat raw fish.
5. Stand by while someone is being hurt.

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Wit.
2. Arms.
3. A sense of humor.
4. Smile.
5. Masculinity balanced by kindness. (no metrosexuals or girly men)

5 Things I say most often:
1. Get OFF of your sister!
2. Wash your hands.
3. Please? Thank you.
4. Could you please put _______ away? or hang _______ up?
5. Love ya.

So, what are your 5 things? Hmmmm?