My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Rough Start


....we took a break from the Katrina coverage yesterday to enjoy the start of College Football.....

We would have probably been better off watching Hurricane destruction. OU lost. Boo. (:-p

Normally, this would have put hubby in a funk for days. This time though, it wasn't so bad! Maybe it was having just witnessed actual tragedy, or maybe he accepted the idea that the team was young and needs more time. I don't know.

What I *do* know is that he took the loss well -- almost in stride! And his chair will live to see another day. He did immediately go and re-play the game on his PS-2. I don't think he would have been able to sleep otherwise.............

(**disclaimer** I'm an Okie by marriage -- so the after effects of an Oklahoma loss are not as pronounced. I do feel bad though! Promise!)