My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

For Harry Potter Fans

.....this is so cool!!

I found a great sneak peek of some of the footage from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. You can see it here. I am so excited to go and see this film! The dragons look kick ass! If you have yet to see the trailer for the film it is here. Love it love it love it!

** And yes, for the record I know that I am supposed to be a grown-up. But I don't care! :-)**

Update: Oh crap I'm Snape! **sigh** Now I really have to hope he isn't as evil as he seems!

Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

H/T Blond Sagacity

Update: (10:05): I made hubby take the test -- can we *still* be happily married?? Snape + Sirius?? Love 4 ever?
Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.