My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Alive and Well

Hey, Christina here.

Richmond and I have been visiting and she wanted everyone to know that she is well and fine.

All of their "stuff" has been moved.

In fact, they spent their first night in the new house last night!!

Internet service has not yet been established and she is not quite sure when she will be able to give you all of the wonderful moving details, so I'm just popping in to say "Hello!" for her and post a few pictures from late last week.

So, here we go!

Here are some shots of the new paver patio:







The kitchen looks fabulous!!



The IKEA bookshelves DO look like built-ins!!





She has also purchased this beautiful corner cabinet for the dining room:



What can I say?

Girlfriend has damn good taste!!

I don't know about you guys, but I am so thrilled for Richmond and her family.

Congratulations!!