My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I am Tall and Yellow...

Via the blogfather Harvey himself.




You Are Big Bird


Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around.

You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy.

You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you.

How you life your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper."



"Super. Duper. Flooper!" Huh? Not a bad way to live. And I get to hang out with everybody - even Oscar. That's pretty cool... And now that I think about it, I really am kinda tall and a little yellow. It's good to be Big Bird. :^)