My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Done.

Which loosely translated means at least all of our stuff is one in ONE location instead of two...

That's good. I said my goodbyes to the old house. It was a lovely place for us... Too tired for any kind of emotions, I suppose - and that's okay. I left three root beers, a six pack of Guinness and a bottle of Champagne for the new owners. Seems only right, ya know? And I feel really good about the way we left the house. Good karma is everything.

Now all I have to do is get this place put together...

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

I crack myself up!

Glass of wine?

Check.

Comfy chair?

Check.

A few hours off?

Check.

But company's coming... Gotta keep trucking.

Regular posting to resume... uh... soonish... Have a great weekend y'all!