My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Uhhh.... 42!

Nope - that's not right. But then the Brain Bender is a math problem today. God, I suck at those... But I know you'll get the answer - ready to play??

---------------------

Find a six digit number in which the first digit is one less than the third, the third digit is one less than the fifth and the second digit is eight more than the first, one more than the fourth and two more than the last. The sum of the first and fourth digits equals the second digit, the sum of the first and third digits equals the fifth and the sum of all digits is 30.

--------------------

Gah. What the hell is wrong with those MENSA people?? Or maybe it's just me - my brain seizes up with that crap...

Anyhoo, you know what to do! The answer will be found later in the comments. See you then!