My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday

Not much and too much going on today all at once.

Hubby is off on another interview -- we are hopeful that something will be happening for us on the job front soon. He has had several promising interviews this week (thank heavens).

I am busy doing all of the things that no one notices are done -- unless they aren't done.

Had a yummy lunch today inspired by the upcoming carnival of the recipes -- an all pork carnival this week in honor of Piglet being banned in West Midlands (UK).
Politicians banned the display of toy pigs and other pig-related items in municipal offices as a result of a single complaint from a Muslim.
So I will be posting my recipe for Hickory Ham Sandwiches in the not too distant future.

Otherwise, not much going on. Well, at least here.... in other parts of the country it's my Dad's Birthday! Happy Birthday, Pop -- I hope you have a wonderful day! LU