My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday

....oh how I love Monday....

No, really. I do. The girls head off to school and I get to have a moment of quiet. And I get to start putting the house back together after the family's attempt to level the place. (And yes, I know they are not *really* trying to destroy our home -- It just looks like they are.....)

We survived the slumber party fairly intact. Everyone got along, tears were only shed once, and we found the hamster. (By sight and not by smell -- always a good thing).

So today, I am up to my eyeballs once again with household chores. Bleh. I wish there was some sort of points system or prize thingy you could win just by completing all of the stuff that has to get done. Hell, I wish anyone else that lived here gave a crap about doing any of it! But like the old saying goes:
"There's no rest for the wicked and the righteous don't need any...."
I wish I knew which group I was in.... Oh well. Happy Monday anyway.