My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Mr. Bad Example!!

It's time again to wish the Blogfather himself a very Happy Birthday!! So...

Happy Birthday Harvey!!

Here is your present! I am thinking it's around an E cup...

Since he was so very kind to make a specific gift request...

My birthday is September 14th. I'll be turning 41.

On Friday, I will have a post up that you can link to to help me celebrate.

This year's theme... Boobs.

Specifically adult human female breasts.

It made *my* job easier. After all, he didn't specify what the adult human female breasts should be made of. (It's chocolate cake, btw. Yummy!) And because he lives relatively nearby, I was able to hand deliver his mamarian gift. I hope it tasted as good as it looked...

So again, Happy Birthday Harvey! TNT is a very lucky lady and you are well loved. :^) I wish you a fabulous 41st year and many more happy birthdays to come!!

And I must give a Hat Tip to my MIL who unknowingly provided me with the means to make such a boobalicious confection. Thanks Loretta!